A Way To Be Dead Preview (Steam Early Access)
Our Way to be Dead Preview takes on this asymmetrical multiplayer (4 vs 1) game where a bewildered doctor is on the hunt for a group of victims who are just trying to escape from a zombie-infested hospital.
A Way To Be Dead Preview Pros:
- Nice graphics.
- Download size.
- Graphics – full screen, resolution, field of view slider, gamma, shadow resolution, fps cap, anti-aliasing, shadows, textures quality, motion blur, bloom, resolution scale, effects, view distance, and foliage.
- Game set up – play as Dr. Riley (The killer) and set up a lobby or play as a victim and join a random lobby.
- How to play section is all text-based.
- Hauntingly good soundtrack.
- Heavily inspired by Dead By Daylight.
- Can rebind controls and Invert the mouse axis.
A Way To Be Dead Cons:
- Can only set resolution to desktop resolution or one Below that.
- No Steam achievements.
- Doesn’t support a controller.
- Long matchmaking times.
- Needs a minimum of four players to start.
Related Post: Draft Of Darkness Preview (Steam Early Access)
About the Game
A Way to be Dead is an asymmetrical multiplayer (4 vs 1) horror game where a bewildered doctor is on the hunt for a group of victims who are just trying to escape. This game where the players can take on the role of Dr. Riley, the victims or even the zombies, takes place in the universe of another title developed by Crania Games, Roots of Insanity. And it provides us with the opportunity to see the events from different perspectives.
A Way To Be Dead:
Developer: Crania Games
Publisher: Crania Games
Store Links –
A Way To Be Dead seems to be an apt description of someone trying to play it. The preview is short and not that helpful as despite many many attempts I have been unable to find a game to actually play the thing! You can only do this one mode and with no server browser or bot support it’s a dead end a lot of the time. You need a minimum of four players to start and the most I’ve had is 3. From what I read in the how to play section it’s a Dead By Daylight type game whereby if you are the killer you can eat the zombies hearts to mutate, you can loot weapons to use and see footprints to help track victims. If you are a victim you can loot, use weapons and fight zombies and one cool thing is you can play dead! It sounds like there may be something here but until I can play it I chalk this up to rumour. Il try again at a later date so keep an eye out.