AeternoBlade II: Director’s Rewind Offers Fast-Paced Action & Puzzle Platforming Gameplay
Indie game publisher Corecell Technology is proud to announce the upcoming STEAM release of AeternoBlade II: Director’s Rewind, the exciting sequel to AeternoBlade, a time-manipulation action & puzzle side-scrolling platformer featuring world exploration and RPG elements.
AeternoBlade II: Director’s Rewind challenges you to reclaim the power of time and defy the abyss in a fast-paced action/puzzle platformer environment. Rich on features you need to master combat, solve tricky puzzles and have quick reflexes to succeed. Get ready for hours of mastering both martial- and time-manipulation arts to solve mind-bending puzzles and defeat merciless hordes of enemies.
• New and improved time-combat synergies.
• Revised combat move sets.
• Enhanced and alternate powers introduced to the three main characters.
• Revamped levels, encounters, puzzles to improve game flow.
• New areas, relics and secrets yet to be discovered.
• Improved NPC and Monsters’ Behaviors
AeternoBlade II: Director’s Rewind is available from here: