Agriculture Review (PlayStation 5)
For this Agriculture Review, where we play a game whereby Farming takes patience, as everyone knows… unless you’re playing Agriculture, that is. Agriculture is a fast-paced twist on beloved farming sim mechanics where the goal is to grow each stage’s required crops as quickly as you can using limited resources. Buy seeds and tool upgrades from the Shop to aid in your efforts but purchase responsibly and always keep your wallet in mind. If you run out of time or money before meeting the stage goals, you lose!
Agriculture Review Pros:
- Modern pixel art graphics.
- 122.5MB download size.
- Platinum trophy.
- You get the PlayStation 4 and the PlayStation 5 versions of the game.
- Casual farming gameplay.
- Fast-paced gameplay.
- The goal of the game is to plant the requested vegetables and then deposit them as fast as possible.
- Earn cash as you play and use it to buy the seeds.
- Planting involves preparing the land, placing the seeds, watering them, waiting till they grow, and then harvesting them.
- Icons pop up to help tell you what needs doing.
- Crops can die if not dealt with fast enough.
- You get get a couple of areas to plant everything how you see fit.
- Your best score is shown on the level select screen.
- World map level select.
- Can replay levels.
- Simple controls – you have a run button, an action button, and four actions assigned to each direction on the d-pad.
Agriculture Review Cons:
- No tutorials or any help.
- Very repetitive.
- No online leaderboards for the scores.
- Gets quite frustrating.
- Doesn’t have any multiplayer or additional modes.
Related Post: Potata Fairy Flower Review (PlayStation 5)
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 7/107/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 7/107/10
- Fun Factor - 6/106/10