Alpaca Ball: Allstars hits Nintendo Switch and Steam TODAY
The crazy physics-based arcade soccer game featuring alpacas and created by Salt Castle Studio is now available in digital format.
The real sports hit of the season, the number one soccer videogame, Alpaca Ball: Allstars, is now available on Nintendo Switch and Steam!
The unique arcade soccer game created by Salt Castle Studio is available today on Nintendo eShop and Steam, exclusively in digital format.
Play alone or with a friend in campaign mode or compete with up to seven other people (four on each team) in multiplayer mode and enjoy physics-based mechanics, play with giant dices, beach balls or rugby balls and use the craziest power-ups you can imagine.
Dress your silly alpaca up, swing your long neck to hit the ball, then dash after it on your tiny legs. A heady mix of unpredictable randomness, player skill and silly physics allows for comically gripping matches.
In Alpaca Ball: Allstars there is only one rule: win, and to do so you will have to charge your opponents and exploit the physics of the ball to unleash spectacular trick shots, bouncing the ball off the field walls.
- Physics-based engine for unpredictable and hilarious results!
- Frenetic local multiplayer with up to 8 other people
- Take an alpaca team to glory in Career Mode either solo or in 2 player co-op.
- Play online with your friends via Steam Remote Play, they don’t even need to own the game! (This feature is exclusive to the Steam version of the game)
- Or build custom matches with bot alpacas!
- Vibrant pitches inspired by famous South American places such as Machu Picchu!
- Customize your Alpaca!