Android: Mystic Marbles Arrives On Play Store
Mystic Marbles is a 60 second blitz style match-3 game with a never-before-seen “drag’n drop” gameplay mechanic. The game has also a local multiplayer mode for 2-4 players.
yri Kilpeläinen is an indie game developer from Kotka, a small town in Southern Finland. Before current career he worked at Pauhu Games on mobile titles ‘Cheezia’ and ‘Cheezia: Gears of Fur’.
Mystic Marbles started as a hobby project in September 2012 and in October 2012 Jyri decided to focus on the game full-time. 16 months after the start, Mystic Marbles was released worldwide on App Store on January 9th, 2014. The Android version is released on Google Play on March 12th, 2014.
- New & easy to learn way to match 3
- 60 second blitz game with special shapes, bonus marbles and score modes
- Local multiplayer for 2-4 players on one iPad
- Awesome music by Whitaker Trebella (Pivvot, Polymer)
- Connect to Facebook and compete with your friends + sync your progress across multiple devices
- Record and share your best plays with Everyplay
- Universal app, Retina Display graphics, support for even iPad 1, iPod Touch 3rd Generation and iPhone 3GS
- Localized menus and in-game texts