Atlas Rogues Preview (Glyph Early Access)
Recruit a team of fierce freelancers and experience rogue-lite gameplay like never before. The ever-new constellation of enemies, layouts, and loot make every run unique. You’ll have to work together to survive together – so plan your moves wisely.
- Decent graphics.
- Download size.
- Graphics-fullscreen, resolution and graphics quality (low/medium/high). Can set a different resolution and fullscreen for the menu.
- Glyph software is its own launcher.
- Challenge-own in-game achievements.
- Two game options-solo run and join hosted run.
- Four characters-Garrison, Lock wood, Helio, and Zuki. Six further characters to unlock.
- Optional tutorial. Can be replayed.
- Strategy gameplay.
- Has an X Com meets Borderlands vibe to it.
- World map level select.
- Gimmick-you have 30 days to get a key and goto the final room and stop the meltdown. You get a key buy beating a stronghold and getting all Collectibles as detailed.
- Rings around enemies-this will show things like health shields and the coverage amount.
- Every turn you get movement and ability to use.
- Can sprint to go further.
- Each ability will have a pop up saying what it does and shows a marker.
- Levels have a day cost amount and show rewards before entering.
- Play each level how you want.
- Play your team members in any order.
- Damage numbers show up.
- Power-ups and health pickups in the levels.
- No controller support.
- Can’t rebind the controls.
- Minimal graphic settings.
- For me, no tutorial showed up until I accidentally hit part of the screen that said I could replay it.
- No initial explanation of characters.
- No voice work just text.
- Spelling mistakes in descriptions.