Ball-juggling puzzle platformer HackyZack is coming soon to PlayStation 4
Indie publisher Digerati, in partnership with Spaceboy Games and Kittehface Software, is delighted to announce that ball-juggling puzzle platformer HackyZack is coming soon to PS4. The game will be available to download from 12/13 February in NA/EU respectively.
Created by Zack Bell and Alle Hitti (who both previously worked on colorful platformer INK), HackyZack has been described by Engadget as “a speedrunner’s dream”.
The game was featured as part of 2018’s Awesome Games Done Quick speedrunning charity marathon and was completed by speedrunner Hornlitz in a phenomenally impressive 8 minutes and 36 seconds. (Note: unless you are a sorcerer of games, this time is in no way indicative of how long it takes to complete HackyZack.)
About the game
You are Zack. Juggle balls, bounce off walls and avoid fatal falls as you try to make it through more than 100 levels of precision puzzle-platforming. Collect stickers along the way to unlock optional time-trial challenge levels as well as extra playable characters (who are also extra cute!).
- Precision-platforming puzzle-stunt game
- Multiple ways to conquer 100+ levels across 6 challenging worlds
- Keepy-up with a variety of balls, including extra-bouncy and slo-mo
- Master movement and aiming: Bouncing! Ricochets! Wall jumps! Much more!
- Goal Mode: guide the ball to the exit to complete the stage
- Target Mode: use the ball to smash all diamonds on a stage as quickly as possible
- Collect stickers to unlock Target Mode levels and additional playable characters
- Relaxing, stress-alleviating soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti