Developed by Big Boat Interactive and published by Rebellion, Battlezone 98 Redux
reinvigorates the original with remastered HD visuals, Steam Workshop mods support and online multiplayer, while carefully preserving the game’s iconic blend of first-person vehicular combat and real-time strategy.
FEATURES & ENHANCEMENTS FOR MODERN HARDWARE
- > Two explosive singleplayer campaigns
- > Competitive online multiplayer for up to 8 players
- > Mod support via Steam Workshop and custom map editor
- > Re-modelled, high-polygon vehicles, buildings, and terrain
- > Upgraded lighting, shadows, and improved particle effects
- > Steam Achievements, Trading Cards, Cloud Saves and more.
MORE “REDUX” TITLES IN DEVELOPMENT
“We’re thrilled to be bringing an IP as iconic as Battlezone back into contemporary gaming, starting today with Battlezone 98 Redux
.” said Rebellion CEO & Co-founder Jason Kingsley.
“We’re also delighted to reveal we have more Redux games in the pipeline. We are blessed with a vast library of games and properties, and we are well aware fans are keen for us to give some of our other games the remaster treatment.”
Battlezone 98 Redux
is available now on Steam for PC, priced £14.99 / $19.99 USD, and Rebellion is offering a special 20% discount during the first week on sale.