Big Sky Infinity Announcement
Big Sky Infinity is a fast paced, twin-stick shooter, with several unique attributes that significantly further the genre. Featuring randomly generated missions, with dynamic gameplay that is modified based on a player’s performance; you’ll never play the same game twice!
Big Sky Infinity will be available for £7.99 in the UK, €9.99 in the EU and $9.99 in the US, with European PlayStation Plus members being able to get the game for free for a limited time after launch.
Players will be able to take advantage of the cross buy deal, getting the PlayStation® Vita version free when buying the game for PlayStation®3, and vice versa. Big Sky Infinity is one of the first 3rd party games to support this initiative.
The latest iteration in the Big Sky series has cultivated a partnership between Boss Baddie, VooFoo Studio’s and indie game publisher Ripstone, Big Sky Infinity will keep you on your toes with exciting features such as:
- Cloud synchronisation – continue progress between platforms
- Compete against friend or world hi-scores even when not online – upload your new score when you next connect
- Touch screen support on Vita, including rear touch for mine detonation
- 4-player local multiplayer on PS3
- Asynchronous multiplayer via Horse mode on Vita – set up custom challenges against your friends, or anyone else in the world
- Stereoscopic 3D on PS3
- Discover near gifts on Vita which can be used for special unlocks
Big Sky Infinity is available to buy from 11th December in the US and 12th December in the EU.
Check out www.bigskyinfinity.com for more details.