BloodRayne Betrayal Gets a September 9 Release Date on Switch, Console, and PC
Released in 2011, the original BloodRayne Betrayal was met with passionate reviews for its gorgeous graphics and punishing difficulty. This installment in the series changed things up by switching from a 3D, third-person format to a fast-paced, 2D side-scroller. As the deadly dhampir Rayne, players will battle through 15 levels as they wend their way through a hidden castle where a sinister vampiric gathering is taking place. It’s Rayne’s last job — will she “clean house” or find herself six feet under?
BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites Features:
- All-New Voice Acting: Originally released without any spoken dialog, the new BloodRayne Betrayal will feature AAA-quality voice acting by Laura Bailey and Troy Baker reprising their roles as Rayne and Kagan. Patrick Seitz and Todd Haberkorn are also featured as voice actors in the game, bringing more of its characters to life.
- Enhanced Edition: Higher resolution character sprites and support for HD displays (up to 4K) are just a few new details added to the game that help Rayne strut her stuff on modern PCs and consoles.
- Advanced Controller Support: Fresh Bites brings improved support for haptic features on modern console controllers.
- Modern Console Release: Rayne returns to console including a first-ever release on Nintendo Switch.
- Physical Edition: Collectors rejoice! Fresh Bites will receive an exclusive physical edition release for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Nintendo Switch through Limited Run Games.
Ziggurat Interactive has over 40 Retro Classic titles slated for release this year with new games every month. Keep up to date on the latest news from Ziggurat on Facebook, Twitter, and the company’s official website.