Car Mechanic Simulator To Open Garages On Consoles In 2019
PlayWay and Koch Media announce the release of the critically acclaimed Car Mechanic Simulator on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One for June 25 2019.
Car Mechanic Simulator is your one-stop car mechanic shop that challenges you to find, repair, paint, tune, sell and test drive cars!
Construct and expand your car renovation kingdom in this hyper-realistic simulation experience.
With each mission offering its own unique criteria, varying difficulty and time constraints to meet, Car Mechanic Simulator will test the mettle of your inner grease-monkey.
Featuring a cornucopia of cars (48), a ton of tools (10+) and a prodigious plethora of parts (1000+), what are you waiting for? It’s time to roll up your sleeves and get to work!
With state of the art, photorealistic graphics and an incredible level of attention to detail, gearheads will be in seventh-heaven and player progression will permit the upgrade of the garage, allowing the addition of specific equipment such as the lacquer sprayer or a parts warehouse.
Discover a true junkyard jewel or find a forgotten beauty gathering dust in a barn, and then unleash your imagination and restore these classics to their former glory (and turn a good profit at the same time if you want to!)
Car Mechanic Simulator also includes car auctions where old cars are available for resale or can be purchased for your collection. It will be up to you to find the perfect deal!
And luckily you will have access to a multi-level carpark to store all your 4-wheeled wonders!
The game’s infinite number of randomly generated missions will keep you more than busy (and greasy!)
• Photorealistic graphics
• 48 cars to get your hands dirty with (including licensed models from Jeep®
• 10+ tools to help you work on those cars
• 1000+ parts waiting for you
• Start from a small workshop and upgrade it to a full sized 3-lifter gem
• Randomly generated jobs to add an extra level of entertainment into the mix
• Endless gameplay
• Multilevel car parking in which you can store you cars
• Advanced Upgrade System (level up and spend your points on upgrades)
• Path Test to test car suspension
• Test Track to test car condition (or just fool around on!)
• Race Track to test car performance
• Car Auctions where you can compete with other bidders and try to be successful
• Car Paint Shop with different paint types and car liveries (or you can just paint one part to save money)
• Barn Finds, where you search for abandoned cars in barns – make sure to look there for parts
• Junkyard (scavenge for parts and rusty cars)