Chernobylite – a Sci-Fi Survival Horror RPG coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC in July 2021
Come July, fans of the genre will get the prospect to sink into a real sci-fi survival horror RPG experience. One that needs planning, stealth, and cooperation with allies within the search of clues to unravel the mystery that brought you to the Exclusion Zone.
Currently available on Steam Early Access, Chernobylite has received a serious pre-launch patch, bringing significant changes to the storyline, dialogue, localization, soundtrack, and, most significantly, Chernobylite’s concluding level!
Chernobylite also will enjoy its last Early Access 20% discount on Steam from 23.04.2021 10:00 PDT / 6 PM BST / 7 PM CEST to 30.04.2021. Developers The Farm 51 have previously announced that any purchase made during Early Access will guarantee all future, post-launch DLCs for free of charge.
A list of the foremost important improvements introduced in “The Final Stage” Mega Patch is often found below:
- The entire storyline of the sport has been thoroughly rewritten to form sure the Chernobylite mystery is going to be one to recollect.
- We’ve significantly improved player immersion with all-new voiceovers in English and Russian.
Localization for all major languages is now complete, including; simplified Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, and Spanish, allowing gamers to enjoy Chernobylite in their language.
- A brand-new and original soundtrack from award-winning composer Mikolaj Stroinski has been implemented, building an entirely new layer to a world already steeped in ambiance.
- The first part of the new level – Heist, has been added to tease what is going to await gamers within the grand finale.
Chernobylite is a sci-fi survival horror RPG from the studio behind the critically-acclaimed Get Even. Chernobylite mixes free exploration of its disturbing world with challenging combat, crafting, and non-linear storytelling. It utilizes Unreal Engine 4 and is based on Reality 51’s scanning technology, which has been in development by The Farm 51 for over five years.
CHERNOBYLITE – MAIN FEATURES:
- Explore a beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
- Collaborate or compete with other stalkers in the Zone, but whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember, everybody has a hidden agenda.
- Face and survive natural and supernatural threats.
- Immerse yourself in a thrilling, non-linear science-fiction horror story.
- Make good use of your chemistry and physics knowledge to craft equipment and manage supplies.
- Fight against savage creatures pouring out of an alternate reality.
- Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environmental and substance-analyzing tools.
Chernobylite will also be coming to the Epic Games Store later this year, with further details on Xbox Series X/S and PlayStation 5 coming soon. More information about Chernobylite can be found via the official Website, Steam, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Discord.