Co-op + more available now in MOTHERGUNSHIP’s first major update
It’s time to test your MOTHERGUNfriendSHIP! Grip Digital and Terrible Posture games are happy to announce that the first major update for their FPS bullet-hell MOTHERGUNSHIP has been released on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. After its successful release in July, MOTHERGUNSHIP now adds fresh content including the highly anticipated online co-op mode.
Players will now be able to fight the data-hoarding alien robots alongside their friend and bring down the Mothergunship together. But this is not all! The update includes…
- Co-op! Including the ability to play the campaign fully coop (except the intro mission) and even when you die you can become a backpack turret!
- Three new mobs from the bomb bot family to haunt your dreams, including the swarming baby bomb and mega bomb bot.
- New rooms! We lost count! At least like ten. Maybe more like 15!
- An increased inventory limit and re-balanced endgame so you can build even more monstrous creations.
- + a slew of bug fixes, balance adjustments, and little quality of life stuff!
Moreover, in partnership with Sold Out, MOTHERGUNSHIP is now available as a physical copy in retail stores for PS4 and Xbox One. The boxed version includes an additional 2-hour campaign as well as four exclusive gun parts!