Coffee Stain reveals viking survival game Valheim at PC Gaming Show
Coffee Stain Publishing is pleased to reveal that they are the publishing partner of ‘Valheim’, a beautiful viking survival game from Iron Gate Studios in this trailer, revealed at the PC Gaming Show.
The mystical saga transports players to a beautiful, procedurally-generated world to live out their viking fantasies, cooperatively or alone. In Valheim, build mead halls, craft weapons, food and armour, and battle beasts of myth to expand and protect your settlement and win the favor of the gods.
- Valheim is a beautiful, punishing viking survival game with mystical flair from Iron Gate Studios, currently in Beta which players can sign up to now here. Fellow Swedes Coffee Stain Publishing have come on board as publishing partner.
- Inspired by viking culture and norse mythology, Valheim is an exploration and survival game set in an awe inspiring procedurally generated world, offering players unlimited freedom to build and live the saga of their dreams.
- Key features:
- Huge procedural world – explore and inhabit mystical lands, from imposing forests to vast snow topped mountain ranges and stunning meadows, complete with their own creatures of legend and wildlife to hunt and battle
- Flexible house and base building system – raise mead halls, farms, settlements outposts, castles and more.
- Intuitive item crafting – forge weapons and armour and craft food and mead worthy of skaldic verse
- Dodge & block based combat system with a wide range of weapons
- Build & sail ships – from Knarrs to imposing warships, build legendary vessels to traverse the seas and discover new lands
- Multiplayer (with focus on cooperation) – Valheim supports independent, player-hosted servers and unlimited world creation.
- Defeat bosses & collect trophies to progress and craft new powerful items
- Key features:
- Learn more about Valheim at valheimgame.com