Coffin Dodgers Is Racing Onto PS4 And Xbox One May 3rd
Coffin Dodgers sees life in the slow lane become a fast and furious race for your soul! Take on the role of one of seven quirky retirement village residents, each racing on their very own “pimped-up” mobility scooters, armed with a variety of homemade weapons and gadgets to take on anything the Grim Reaper and his army of zombies may throw at them. Invite your friends to the 2-4 Split-Screen Multiplayer Mode and cause mayhem with the player-to-player ragdoll combat in the 3D open world!
Players must battle it out against The Grim Reaper and other competitors over a 13 race Championship, where only the most skilled racer will survive. There are 4 distinct areas within the Sunny Pines Retirement Community, each featuring it’s own mini tournament in which your rank against other competitors will ensure you progress to the next stage; however finish bottom of the pile and the Reaper gets to take your soul. The final race takes place over each of the 4 areas in a straight shoot out between you and the Grim Reaper.
- “Road Rash” style player-to-player combat with wacky weapons and geriatric gadgets.
- Character ragdoll physics!
- Upgradable mobility scooters with modifications to suit your driving style.
- Select from 7 old, quirky but full of life retirement village residents.
- Unlock and play as the Grim Reaper himself!
- Invite your friends to the 2-4 Split-Screen Multiplayer Mode!
- Battle your way through a Single-Player Story Mode with races and challenges set around the beautifully crafted Sunny Pines retirement village.
- Challenge yourself with the 3D open world “Crazy Granddad” Mode.
Title: Coffin Dodgers
Developer: Milky Tea
Publisher: Wales Interactive
Release Date: 3rd May (PlayStation 4), 6th May (Xbox One) (Europe and North America only)
Genre: Racing, Action
Price (PlayStation 4): £10.25, $11.99, €11.99
Price (Xbox One): £9.59, $11.99, €11.99
Game Page: http://coffindodgersgame.com/