Cult Hit Retro RPG Shadows of Adam Coming to PlayStation
PM Studios and Something Classic Games are pleased to announce that the indie classic Shadows of Adam is coming to PlayStation 4 digitally and on Nintendo Switch in physical form. The digital PlayStation 4 version will be launching tomorrow, June 15th and in addition, pre-orders begin tomorrow for the physical versions via Limited Run Games for both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Digital pre-orders can be placed via the PlayStation Store for $14.99. Limited physical editions will be available at Limited Run Games for $34.99 and $64.99.
Pre-orders go live Tuesday, June 15th at 12 Noon EST via Limited Run Games
and can be ordered via the following links…
- PlayStation 4 – 1,500 units: https://limitedrungames.com/
- PlayStation 4 Limited Edition – 500 units https://limitedrungames.com/
- Nintendo Switch – 4,000 units https://limitedrungames.com/
- Nintendo Switch Limited Edition – 1,000 units https://limitedrungames.com/
Shadows of Adam is a creative, humorous, and exciting take on the 16-bit JRPG era, but with its own twists and style for the modern-day gamer. Fast-paced battles, gorgeous graphics, an awesome soundtrack, and the convenience to save anywhere you like make it tough to resist! Whether playing on the TV or in handheld mode, the game’s glorious pixels will immerse you in the adventure and its memorable scenes.
- Compelling Character-Driven Story: Shadows of Adam’s story is one with a deep narrative and an interesting plot. The story revolves around 4 main characters: Asrael, Kellan, Curtis, and Talon.
- A Strategic AP Management Battle System: AP is restored between each round of battle automatically and through defeating enemies. This allows a unique attrition system that encourages skill use and fast combat.
- Beautiful Visuals: Shadows of Adam features beautifully modernized visuals inspired by classic JRPGs of the ’90s.
- Original Soundtrack With Over 44 Tracks: An original soundtrack by Tyler Mire that’s inspired by music from the genre’s greatest games. This soundtrack includes unique themes for each area and character and has an emphasis on strong melodies and an emotional connection.