Deadpool Now Available On Xbox One And PlayStation 4
Wow. Can’t believe the day is finally here. Deadpool – MY thrilling/exciting/soul-uplifting third-person action game from YOURS TRULY…and Activision Publishing, Inc. and Marvel Entertainment might have had something to do with it, but enough about them – is out now for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One. (OUR LITTLE BABY’S ALL GROWN UP!) (maybe now we can take that vacation to hike the Inca trail like we’d always planned).
And did I mention it’s a HO-HO-HOLIDAY B-B-BUNDLE!?! That’s right, since the holidays are apparently upon us (we wouldn’t know, we only celebrate Lyndon Baines Johnson Day) (he married a bird!), your purchase of Deadpool comes rolled up in all kinds of goodies:
- Deadpool, which, as we’ve established, is a video game and is very good and nice.
- All of the DLC (i loved that band!) for Deadpool, including:
○ Two bonus challenge maps: “GRT Plaza” and “Inside the Tower.”
○ The Uncanny X-Force and D-Pooly suits for looking gooooood in Infinite Mode.
- My respect (no cash value, may not be redeemed in Europe or anywhere else for that matter).
And oh my ME (the only higher power we recognize), the FEATURES, you guys: a top cut of gun-and-katana-seared action, drizzled with an aioli (it’s just flavoured mayonnaise!) of manic sass and quips. And mutant powers? Uhhhh, YEA. We got mutant powers. Turbo-healing factor and teleportation much?
Deadpool can be obtained at this exact moment on the PlayStation 4 system and Xbox One in Europe. And just like a good cabernet, it’s rated PEGI 18. Now, let’s toss it over to the “REAL” heroes: corporations!