Drop into The Islands of Nyne: Battle Royale As it lands on Steam Later Today
Drop into massive, alien-built arenas and begin the frantic search for weapons and gear – all while trying to stay one step ahead of the advancing plasma field… or the sights of other contenders. ION offers its players a skill-driven, first-person-only Battle Royale all built into a unique sci-fi universe.
- WELCOME TO THE DOME
Drop into massive, alien-built arenas and begin the frantic search for weapons and gear – all while trying to stay one step ahead of the advancing plasma field… or the sights of other contenders. Use your newly found gear to hunt down other players or inevitably face them during the final stages of the match – for The Nyne will only accept one victor. Do you have what it takes?
- REWARDING COMBAT
Designed by competitive gamers for competitive gamers, Islands of Nyne offers a balanced and exploit-free battle royale experience with its core focus on skill-driven progression and first-person-only gameplay.
- TEAM UP OR GO SOLO
Play Solo, team up with a friend in Duos, or queue up as a 4-player Squad – the choice is yours. Need to warmup? Spend your queue time mowing down other players in Gun-Game, or practice your recoil control offline in your very own shooting range.
- AN ARENA UNLIKE ANY OTHER
Built by a technologically superior alien race, each arena is engineered to provide a unique and obstacle-ridden battlefield for players, designed to reward strategic thinking and tactical decision making.
- First-person-only gameplay
- A performance-based competitive ranking system
- Comprehensive player performance and stat recording systems
- Massive arenas featuring weapons and locations that reflect the time periods of the abducted contestants
- Fast-paced shooter elements such as jump pads, zero fall damage, skill-based shooting mechanics, and supply drops
- Lore-based environments and equipment
- In-game economy for cosmetic enhancements
- Dynamic match pacing adapts to playercount