Edna & Harvey To Break Out On Consoles This Summer
Attention adventure fans: Daedalic Entertainment releases Edna & Harvey: The Breakout – Anniversary Edition for the first time for the current console generation. From 17 June 2020, the award-winning adventure hit from Hamburg-based adventure game specialist can be played on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout – Anniversary Edition promises another crazy adventure, in which protagonist Edna plots her escape from a mental institution with the help of her sage advisor, a plush bunny called Harvey. The route out of incarceration is littered with devious puzzles, a liberal smattering of pop culture references and some truly fun times.
At the original launch in 2008 the adventure received wide acclaim and several awards. The quirkiest of cult adventures set new standards within the genre and is set to captivate a whole new generation of console gamers with its new edition. Existing fans and current adventure gamers will be able to enjoy a classic point-and-click adventure in an all-new guise.
For the anniversary edition, the iconic graphics have been redrawn from scratch and converted to HD without distorting the distinctive art style of the original and its successful sequel “Harvey’s New Eyes”. In addition, improvements to the interface and a control system adapted to consoles were implemented.
- The award-winning story and puzzle design of the original for the first time for console players
- 20+ hours of adventurous gaming fun
- Unique comic style, with beautiful cel-shaded visuals
- Many funny characters and exciting dialogues
- Switch between original and modern HD graphics at any time
- Improved control mechanics and user interface for console