EnGeniux new OTON X console open for beta crowdfunding
Today, the EnGeniux announce that the OTON X autonomous game console crowdfundìng project will be live at www.GetOTONX.com on May 6th, This is the beta testing hybrid crowdfunding campaign ever to offer users the ability to sample a small portion of the product before they back the project. The goal ofthe project is to raise $250,000 in which the funds will be used for system mold, additional software development and FCC approval.
The OTON X console is the autonomous game console to self-Create game levels and games Without a full-time developer. The system creates games using a custom algorithm with preset design parameters and a sprite database to create custom game environments. This process saves time and money and support developers with new game content to players much faster. Beta testers will give us input on the OTON beta user interface only. This beta will not have the game creation code installed until the Ul is polished.
Systems will cost $99 for early-bird units (limit of50 units) and $139 for standard units. Additional shipping and add-on controllers will be available. UWe’re very excited today and we hope the gaming community and OTON community help us get 5K dev units produce,” says OTON X creator and project manager Derrick Samuels. “We need this big step to move the platform forward toward the ñnal retail units in a year or two!”
What can you expect to do with an Oton X dev unite I hear you ask? Well here is a few answers for you:
1. Receive instant new 2D games daily created by the OTON artificial intelligence network (3D coming soon)
2. Create new custom 2D games quickly and easily using OTON Creation Automation Engine
3. Co-develop with friends, developers and OTON
4. Mod your OTON games with your custom user content
5. Co-Op play with friends
6. Sell your custom game creations in the OTON store
7. Sell your custom game character or sprites assets in OTON store