EnjoyUp Games announces 99Seconds on Nintendo Wii U First Screenshots Revealed
The saga continues after 99Bullets. Now your problem isn’t the number of bullets, rather the amount of time.
99Seconds, a fun, retro-style video game, where you can modify time to avoid all kinds of dangers.
After finishing off Black Eye, V-99 entered a mysterious zone called Bit 8, without knowing why V-99 could modify time, slow it down and even stop it. But everything became complicated with the appearance of the BLACK VECTORS: mysterious beings that aim to destroy any intruder who reaches Bit 8.
* 5 Players in Arcade and Survival mode!
* Control V-99, dodging, using SLOW DOWN to slow, stop and even go back in time!
* Arcade mobility like in the classic arcade games!
* Retro-style levels!
* Incredible enemy patterns!
* 60 Images per second in 1080p.
The concept of 99Seconds is to survive using SlowDown to control time and avoid the enemies. Blue Energies will appear during the game that will give you extra time. When the time reaches zero, you will not have the SlowDown power, and if you are hit, you will be defeated.