Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force Arrives on the Nintendo Switch January 17
We are excited to announce that Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force will be arriving on the Nintendo Switch via Nintendo eShop on January 17, 2019! The Nintendo eShop release will include all 25 DLC available in the original PlayStation 4 release. The European version will be released by Ghostlight.
The game will also have a 20% launch discount off the $39.99 price for the first two weeks. Lastly, there is a new battle screenshot batch that showcases the different battle systems players will need to use and strategize for battle!
Players will need to be aware and strategize the following actions you’ll need to make during battle: the Action Window, Attack, Wait, and Command. The move sets chosen will ultimately effect the overall turn order shown on the Action Window. Within the Command option, players will have five options to choose from:
- Skills/Magic – Use your SP to use special attacks, heal HP, or other command buffs to help Fang and the gang through tough battles. Note that some skills require HP to use.
- Items – Utilize items wisely to heal HP/SP, remove status effects, and revive party members that are knocked out.
- Special – Each character possesses their own Special command with unique effects. “Fang’s Serious Face” Special, increases his attack power by 1.5x, while “Pippin’s Persuade,” if successful, will make Pippin attempt to “negotiate” with the enemy and drive them away.
- Switch – This allows players to swap in reserve party members (Have up to 6 party members on the field!)
- Fairize – Once your Tension Gauge reaches a certain level, characters can Fairize, which transforms your characters into powerful beings! During their Fairize state, a character’s attack and defense becomes much stronger. Players, however, must take caution of the Tension Gauge as characters will be forced out of the Fairize state once the gauge gets too low.