Featured at EGX Digital – Fishing: North Atlantic
Fishing: North Atlantic is a game/simulator about commercial fishing coming for PC/Steam in October 2020!
The sequel to the popular simulation game Fishing: Barents Sea invites you to put on your captain’s hat once again: Explore the large ocean of Nova Scotia, try your hand at entirely new fishing methods and enjoy huge range of highly detailed ships in the commercial fishing simulator Fishing: North Atlantic.
Like our predecessor game Fishing Barents Sea, Fishing: North Atlantic makes you experience an atmospheric and realistic game world based on real maps, boats and fish species. Get ready to enjoy new weather systems with upgraded atmospheric effects, North American Vessels and fishing techniques like harpoons and deep-line-buoy-fishing. Purchasing larger boats and better gear will increase your fisherman skills.
Fishing: North Atlantic offers 25 ships at your disposal for all types of fishing styles and fishing techniques like the harpooning, which is used to hunt swordfish and tuna. Start with harpooning, then work your way up to setting deep lines, catching snow crabs or lobster. Do you have what it takes to fulfill this challenging task?
- Fishing methods – Harpooning, Deepline, Lobster, Crabbing, Longline, Net, Trawling
- Fish species – Swordfish, Tuna, Lobster, Snow Crab, Cod, Haddock, Pollack, Redfish, Mackerel, Silver Hake
- Advanced watershader and weather system, with realistic weather data from the area
- Dynamic fish prices – Other fishingboats will also fish and deliver fish at the ports, which affects the prices
- Dynamic fish habitats – Fish will swim around the map through the yearly seasons
- 25 real handcrafted fishingboats available from fishing industry licensepartners
- Huge map over Nova Scotia, Canada (200x300km) with six realistic ports