First Look At Gravi
Gravi is an intense puzzle-platformer that will test your tolerance for pain. Shoot and swing your way towards victory as Gravi, an adorable blue ball of energy. While you’re launching through terrorizing traps and bending gravity to your will, Anti-Gravi, an atomic ball of rage, is barreling down on your position.
- Great high def graphics showing every tiny bit of detail.
- Music is very good throughout.
- Full 360 pad support.
- Each level has a score system that takes in many factors to base your score on. They are: time taken, death count, and pick ups collected.
- Constant and visibly clear check points.
- You navigate levels by shooting a ball of energy and moving when you enter the circle of “power” this allows you to do some crazy moves.
- Gameplay is fiendish and hard. Even a simple jump over a spike pit can be difficult if you dont plan properly.
- Tutorial section at the start helps explain everything.
- Leaderboard support.
- Has Steam achievements and trading cards.
- 40 odd levels await you, Each with increasing difficulty.
- Perfect game for puzzle/action fans alike.
- Controls are simple but mastering the actual game is quite another.
- Few buggy glitches in relation to the controller working within the menus.
- Difficulty spikes are common but that could be my total lack of skill.
- Few random crashes after finishing a level.
- General bugs associated with a new game really, Nothing game breaking just minor niggles.
In Summary, For a early access game, The game is very good shape. With the devs being very clear and open on what the future updates will bring, You can buy the game now and feel confident that things will get better. I have had many um I want to say enjoyable but to be honest it was a lot of swearing and death threats to the controller moments so far. For puzzle/action fans you have a great title to get your teeth into. For people easily wound up you have a great title to aid you in raising your blood pressure. Its a solid game in all respects of the word and one that is worth checking out.