Foodtruck Arena Review (Nintendo Switch)
Foodtruck Arena Review tells the story of a group of chefs and their desire to play football using their food truck! What ensues is covered in our review so read on and play on! Join the colorful cast of food truck owners who – using their eccentric cars, quirky recipes, and love for food – try to change the stagnant world of gourmet cuisine, one meatball at a time.
Foodtruck Review Pros:
- Cel shaded graphics style.
- 3.7GB download size.
- Two game modes – Tournament and free match.
- The game can be played with a dual Joycon or a single Joycon controller.
- Eight characters – four initially then you unlock the further four from playing.
- Vehicular football gameplay.
- 1v1 or 2v2 matches.
- First to 3 goals.
- Controls – world-oriented or classic.
- Supports local play.
- The tournament mode is story-based.
- A handful of weather conditions.
- Local play allows you to choose the arena and weather types.
- Landmarks aplenty in the many locations.
- Each character has a special attack that regens over time.
- Goal replays.
- Simple controls.
- Arenas have unique features.
Foodtruck Arena Review Cons:
- No tutorial.
- Cannot rebind controls.
- No difficulty settings.
- Doesn’t have online.
- The game doesn’t tell you about the importance of picking a character and their special attack.
- Goals are small.
- Slow gameplay.
- Doesn’t play well.
- Long loading times.
- Feels bland.
- The biggest game is 2v2.
Related Posts: MushihimeSama Review (Nintendo Switch)
Developer: Gaming Factory
Publisher: Ultimate Games
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 7/107/10
- Length - 6/106/10
- Fun Factor - 6/106/10
Foodtruck Arena is a vehicular football game like no other. Foodtruck Arena goes for either a 1v1 or 2v2 player count and the rules are simple, score goals and win! Each of the eight characters have a special ability whether it be tongs or a speed boost each person gets one. Arenas have unique traits like holes in the ground or slopes making it difficult but the game is always the same, score goals. Foodtruck Arena looks good and the controls are fine but the gameplay especially in 1v1 is slow and tedious and the story mode is the first to score X amount of goals and because of this games can and will go on for far too long. The game gives no tutorials or explain mechanics. Foodtruck Arena never takes any risks, never mixes it up enough and when you add in longer than needed loading times it makes for a frustrating experience. Play ot with friends for the best experience but even then it’s limited. Overall Foodtruck Arena score more own goals than it should.