Gioteck HCX1 Stereo Gaming Headset Review (Xbox Series S/X And Xbox One)
For our Gioteck HCX1 Stereo Gaming Headset Review, we have a listen with headphones designed specifically for the new generation of consoles, Gioteck has created an unparalleled stereo Gaming Headset that delivers on features, quality, and design. The unique HC2+ ear cups offer High-quality digital game sound while the mic not only delivers crystal clear chat but can be removed for when you are on the move.
Gioteck HCX1 Stereo Gaming Headset Review Pros:
- Comfy design with an adjustable band.
- Removable microphone.
- Plug and play with a 3.5mm connection.
- Fits into any Xbox controller with the jack.
- Easy mute button by sliding the button up and down and it shows a clear green or red color.
- Diamond-shaped earpieces.
- Does support Playstation controllers with the Jack and even has a Playstation section in the manual.
- Flat style cable. (looks like a ribbon)
- Big clip to attach to clothing.
- Volume wheel.
- Easy to read instruction manual.
- Sounds fantastic.
- Didn’t suffer any lag in the audio.
- Long cable around 2 meters.
- Good cable length between the headset and the microphone controls.
- Tried it on my phone (Samsung S9 plus), Dualshock 3 and 4, PlayStation 5 controller, two Xbox Series S controllers, and my pc and had no issues with setup or use.
Gioteck HCX1 Stereo Gaming Headset Review Cons:
- Is very basic in terms of features.
- The mic is not bendable and comes as a solid unit.
- The mic is kind of ugly.
- It did take a bit of getting used to the ear pads as they have a unique shape and they didn’t like my big Dumbo ass ears.
- The box is not good for storage.
Related Post: DeathLoop Review (PlayStation 5)
Gioteck HCX1 Stereo Gaming Headset:
Store Links –
The Gioteck HCX1 Stereo Gaming Headset does not boast all the mod cons you might want. What the Gioteck HCX1 Stereo Gaming Headset does offer however is superb voice quality and excellent sound quality for a budget price. The cable is a ribbon type affair and this to me always feels superior to the traditional cabling. The length of it is around 2 metres which is more than adequate and I love to see the volume/mic controller is a good way away from the headset meaning its easier to clip it to clothing or having it free flowing. Overall I found the headset to be very good and it is now used to with my xbox controller all the time as its small, lightweight and fits on my stand. The Gioteck HCX1 Stereo Gaming Headset is a really good budget headset.