Guacamelee! Gold Edition Powering onto GOG August 29
DrinkBox Studios is bringing the killer combat and engaging platforming of Guacamelee! Gold Edition to GOG.com on August 29 for $14.99. This version of the game will be fully DRM-free, a first for Guacamelee!, and will include the Guacamelee! DLC packs – Costume pack and “The Devil’s Playground” challenge level.
To celebrate the GOG.com launch, Guacamelee! Gold Edition will be 10 percent off for the first week of release and purchasers will also receive a free DRM-free copy of the critically acclaimed Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack.
First week only $13.49/ €12.59 for both titles!
Key Features of Guacamelee! Gold Edition
● Non-Stop Brawling Action. An extensive move list, advanced combo engine, and large variety of enemies keeps
the battles fresh and entertaining.
● Multi-dimensional Platforming. Instantly swap between the Worlds of Living and Dead to traverse impossible
terrain, and reach new locations.
● Combat moves are needed for both fighting and platforming, blurring the boundaries between the two styles of
● Access new parts of the world as you gain advanced wrestling moves and powers.
● “El Infierno” level expansion a series of challenges set inside the offices of the Devil’s domain.
● New costumes that feature lavish detail, and change player abilities.
● Drop in/out 2-Player local Cooperative play for the entire story
● True 1080p, 60fps, customizable keyboard (reflected ingame), and support for controllers