Hell Pie Demo Preview (Steam)
For this Hell Pie Demo Preview, we play some of this here obscene 3D platformer that takes bad taste to the next level! Hell Pie sees you grab the horns of Nate, the ‘Demon of Bad Taste’. He is given the honorable task of gathering the disgusting ingredients for Satan’s infamous birthday pie!
Hell Pie Demo Preview Pros:
- Cartoon graphics.
- 2.25GB Download size.
- Full controller support.
- Graphics – fullscreen, resolution, v-sync, anti-aliasing, details, shadows, post-processing, depth of field, volumetric fog, and frame rates cap.
- Colorblind support.
- Streamer mode.
- Invert axis and sensitivity sliders.
- Can set which controller button icons to show up, Xbox Nintendo Switch or Playstation.
- 3rd person action-platformer gameplay.
- Tutorial pop-ups as you play.
- Colorful characters.
- Constant checkpoints.
- The camera will change as you move around but you do have full 3D control.
- For the demo you play a big section of a level and do a boss fight then afterward you get 15 minutes to explore the world.
- The world after the opening section is open world and using your horns shows markers.
- Many hidden areas.
- A lot of things to collect and I didn’t find what all of them are for.
- Collect the cans of meat and use them to unlock new skills on the skill tree.
- Unlock and use fast travel points.
- Being able to use a wide range of actions makes the platforming fun.
- Actions by default are things like swinging, wall climbing, double jumps, and attacks.
- Feels like CRASH Bandicoots dirty unkempt cousin.
Hell Pie Demo Preview Cons:
- No Steam achievements but it is a demo so what did you expect.
- Cannot rebind controls for the controller.
- Played a few times and it always ended in a Fatal error crash.
- Feels flat with no real atmosphere.
- Can be hard to judge jumps.
Related Post: Kao The Kangaroo Demo Preview (Steam)
Store Links –