HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON gets new launch trailer
SkyGoblin’s upcoming twin-stick shooter HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON is only one week away from release, and now the title – the first from newly founded publisher Thunderful – has a new live-action trailer showing off the intensity of the game.
Featuring YouTube personalities Alex and Jirard (The Completionist, Super Beard Bros), Dodger (PressHeartToContinue) and Jesse Cox, the trailer shows off the local multiplayer mode of the game – including the unavoidable staring eyes and sweaty foreheads that comes with fighting for the gold against your friends.
HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON – Key Features
- 1-4 Player Pick-Up’n-Play local matches
- Tight-as-hell PvPvPvP combat
- Short, intense matches. It never drags!
- Play solo or co-op missions or go all out DEATHMATCH!
- Speedrun and compete on the leaderboards!
- Full controller support + mouse & keyboard!
Best enjoyed with friends over a six-pack of fruit juice. One screen, one winner!
HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON releases December 19 at £/$9.99 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, with a Nintendo Switch version scheduled for 2019.