Here Is Everything Xbox Announced Today at Gamescom 2018
Today, via a special episode of Inside Xbox broadcast directly from our booth at gamescom, we gave fans in Germany and around the world a closer look at some of the exciting games coming to Xbox One over the next year, unveiled new Xbox One bundles and accessories, revealed new Xbox Game Pass titles, and much more, including:
- We’ve announced more new Xbox One bundles and accessories at this year’s gamescom than ever before including the first ever Xbox One X Special Edition console bundle—the Xbox One X Gold Rush Special Edition Battlefield V Bundle—as well as the Xbox Wireless Controller – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS Limited Edition and new camo and shadow options for Xbox Design Lab. Other new bundles included:
- As “Forza Horizon 4” races towards launch, we got more information about Team Adventure, the new competitive multiplayer mode that allows players to team up and take on the world in races, games and frantic Freeroam Rushes.
- We announced that “PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS” (PUBG) will exit the Xbox Game Preview program on September 4, 2018 to Full Product Release (1.0).
- The Xbox Game Pass Mobile App is available in beta starting today for select Xbox Insiders on iOS and Android. The Mobile App lets you search, browse, and download new games to your console when you’re on your mobile device.
- We got a closer look at the highly anticipated sequel “Ori and the Will of the Wisps”, with a focus on the new Spirit Trials feature.
- We also gave players their first look at our third major free content update for “Sea of Thieves” in The Forsaken Shores. Launching September 19, The Forsaken Shores will take players to The Devil’s Roar to encounter brand new environmental perils with volcanoes, geysers and earthquakes added to the game.
- Zombie fans will be happy to hear that Undead Labs is continuing their post-release momentum through new add-on content for “State of Decay 2” with the Daybreak Pack.
- Xbox One continues to be the best place to play the biggest and best blockbuster games, including over 220 titles enhanced for Xbox One X, the world’s most powerful console. Dozens of new games from some of the world’s most talented creators are leveraging the power of the platform, such as Bethesda’s “Fallout 76”, Ubisoft Massive’s “The Division 2”, Rockstar Games’ Red Dead Redemption 2, Square-Enix’s “Kingdom Hearts 3”, Capcom’s “Devil May Cry 5”, Electronic Arts’ “Battlefield V”, 4A Games’ “Metro Exodus”, Activision’s “Call of Duty: Black Ops IV” and Square Enix Montreal’s “Shadow of the Tomb Raider”, with many enhanced for Xbox One X.