Lost Sea Announced for PS4, Xbox One & PC
Today EastAsiaSoft have announced Lost Sea, coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC in 2015. The game’s official website and Greenlight campaign just went live.
Lost Sea is a 3D strategy-action game that takes place inside a procedurally generated archipelago. It’s up to the player to form a ragtag crew of survivors and explore the surrounding islands as they hunt for the necessary resources to upgrade their ship and escape the Bermuda Triangle.
The game is set inside a cartoon B-movie universe, where an otherwise normal individual is transformed into an intrepid hero after a routine flight over the Atlantic ends in disaster. The world of Lost Sea is a dangerous and unforgiving place as every island is filled with strange landmarks, a wide variety of deadly and exotic creatures and powerful relics that can be used to the players advantage. Often wits, as well as combat skills, are needed to survive.
- A procedurally generated archipelago with millions of unique island combinations.
- Sophisticated critter AI that reacts to each other, independent of the players actions.
- A varied cast of stranded to recruit, each with their own stats and abilities.
- Ship Upgrade options that offer the player discrete choices on how they want to play.
- Rare totem parts to find and combine into powerful support towers.