Magic Twins will hit Nintendo Switch and Steam next week
There is one week left for Magic Twins to arrive on Nintendo Switch and Steam. The original title created by Flying Beast Labs mixes puzzle, arcade and action and will delight fans of arcade classics, whether they play alone or prefer to enjoy the game in company.
Abra and Cadabra dared to challenge the first rule of the Witchcraft School of the Island of Mallorca: “Never use your chromagic powers to dye your clothes”, and now they have unleashed the Colormageddon all over the island.
Only the Magic Twins and their faithful cauldron can stop the disaster they started. Fashion and chromagic powers will be their tools to create the definitive spell that banishes the elementals from this reality, but keeps their newly dyed outfits intact.
Magic Twins is a 1-2 co-operative arcade puzzle game in which Abra and Cadabra (the titular Magic Twins), must constantly swap their chromagic powers to defeat hordes of color elementals and stop the Colormageddon (which they unintentionally unleashed). Red beats red, blue beats blue… you get the drill. Magic doesn’t need to be complicated!
Spells are not enough! Communication (and probably some yelling) will be invaluable to overcome all the challenges ahead of you: different objectives per level, final boss, multiple game modes, special events…
- COLORMAGEDDON: The end of the world arrives full of colors!
- COOPERATIVE: Coordinate with your friends and test your reflexes and the power of friendship to combine your chromagic powers.
- TONS OF CONTENT: Discover new areas of the Mallorca island as you eliminate the threat in the initial areas and unlock new game modes, different enemies, secrets and secondary objectives.
- SIMPLE CONTROLS, UNIQUE CHALLENGES: Controlling the Magic Twins is simple, but each level has different objectives and turns in the mechanics.
- KAWAII: Unlock new theme skins for the sisters!