Microsoft Announce Destination Brazil For Xbox One
Brazil Now is a new app on Xbox One that brings you as close to the action in Brazil as possible without leaving your living room. You can personalize the app to your team, receive alerts and score updates for all the games, and watch the live games with real-time stats, scores and live social experiences on Xbox Live.
Brazil Now is the ultimate live football companion with the following features:
- Whatever you are doing on Xbox One this summer, Brazil Now gives you notifications of when matches are starting, goal alerts and score updates. You can use these notifications to jump directly into the app and get details about the match in progress, or watch the match live.
- While you are watching live matches on Xbox One, you’ll get real-time information updates, team and player stats, such as shots on goal, scorers, cards and possession, and action photos direct from the stadium to bring you closer to the action, all powered by Bing.
- Be part of the Xbox crowd with interactive polls during the live matches. Who will win? Did the referee make the right call? By taking part in the poll, you will receive cards to collect and unlock the latest team photos. Collect all 96 cards to earn bragging rights and the top spot on your Friends Leaderboard.
- Pick your team to personalize Brazil Now with at-a-glance info of all your team’s upcoming matches, tweets, squad and group information.
- Snap Brazil Now next to video games, movies, Skype, or live TV for all the latest news, scores, and stats from the games and teams you care about the most.
Xbox Live Gold membership is not required, but fans will need advanced TV hardware, broadband internet, and a subscription from an affiliated service provider. Certain other restrictions apply. Go to www.xbox.com/destination-brazil for more information.
“Every Street United”
Between matches, fans can tune in to “Every Street United” to get their football fix. Premiering on June 15, “Every Street United,” is an unscripted series featuring legendary football players Thierry Henry and Edgar Davids, who scout football’s most gifted, undiscovered street stars across eight countries for a chance to compete in a 4v4 street game in Rio de Janeiro.
Travel to the United States, England, Argentina, Spain, Brazil, the Netherlands, Ghana and South Korea as Henry and Davids seek out the talented young players who will represent their countries. Hear the players’ touching personal stories, watch epic training sequences, and feel the passion as the players train and prepare for the game of their lives in Brazil.
“Every Street United” premieres on Sunday, June 15, 2014 on Xbox. Watch virtually anywhere on Xbox Video, or download the “Every Street United” app on Xbox One and Xbox 360 to get interactive features that leverage Xbox technology and the vibrant Xbox Live social community. Dive into bonus footage, connect with soccer fans around the world through interactive polling, and immerse yourself in an innovative hidden-object game, only on Xbox. An Xbox Live Gold membership is not required.
For more information, visit http://www.xbox.com/entertainment/every-street-united.