Reviews: Modern Warfare 3
- Interesting fast paced, Eventful and high adrenaline campaign
- Campaign plays out just like a huge high budget movie, A huge over the top interactive movie
- Spec Ops lets you play a variety of missions to extend the campaign, Or face off against waves of enemies in a horde style scenario. Ranking up enables better weapons and abilities.
- Online is fast and furious
- A new community section is available online, Giving you new modes such as drop zone and infected. Infected is a zombie type affair where one guy starts as the infected and must hunt the other players down, Thus turning them into zombies. Drop zone is like your king of the hill but with bonus care packages for holding the area.
- Multiplayer isn’t for everyone
- Difficulty levels on campaign get very cheap and frustrating as you go higher
- No huge steps forward in terms of the game engine. Meaning a lot of the animations look the same
- Infinite spawning enemies until you hit a checkpoint. This is really annoying and leaves you basically running through a level to hit an invisible check point to stop the spawn