Murder Files: The Enigma Express Launches on iOS
Murder Files: The Enigma Express, the latest game in the Murder Files franchise, is a hidden object mystery game releasing on iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone onThursday 26th June worldwide. The Enigma Express is developed and published by BAFTA-award winning studio Relentless Software and will be free to download in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
International Emmy Award winning writer Felicity Carpenter has written the story and dialogue providing the game with an intriguing plot. This beautifully designed hidden object mystery game begins in a London train station and asks players to solve a particularly curious case. Eight seemingly useless objects have been stolen from a secret vault belonging to incarcerated criminal mastermind Five Fingers. The player’s job as a detective is to find out what they are for, who has taken them and why they are worth killing for.
In the great tradition of British comedy the original cast from the #1* hit game will return, with several of them acting in different roles. Fans will also recognise Tom Dussek’s return to the Murder Files series as he once again lends his voice to a cast of flamboyant characters.
Players team up with sassy super sleuth Hannah Dakota from the award winning Blue Toad Agency on a globetrotting adventure to find the hidden objects and uncover the mystery. All aboard The Enigma Express. Toot toot!
BAFTA nominee Dom Beken composed and created all the music in the game and is responsible for the unique sound design that creates the essential Enigma Express atmosphere.
Martijn van der Meulen, Product Lead at Relentless commented: “Our studio has a proven track record of creating great games that everyone can play. With Enigma Express we are continuing this tradition. We’ve been able to bring a 1930s world filled with mystery to life, thanks to some exceptionally talented people who have done their best to create an adventure unlike any other. This is a very exciting moment for all of us and we can’t wait to see how people will work together to get to the bottom of this enigma.”
- FUN! Created by the BAFTA-award winning studio who brought you Buzz! and Kinect Nat Geo TV
- BEAUTIFUL! Stunningly painted characters and locations
- FUNNY & INTRIGUING! Written by International Emmy Award winner Felicity Carpenter
- SOCIAL! Play with your Facebook friends – who is the most eagle-eyed amongst you?
- A MUSICAL MASTERPIECE! Music composed and recorded by BAFTA-nominee Dom Beken
- REGULAR UPDATES! Always more mysteries to solve
- OPTIMISED FOR APPLE! Stream to your TV with AirPlay, use Game Center for Leaderboards and Achievements