Neko Secret Room Review (Nintendo Switch OLED)
For our Neko Secret Room Review, we sneak into our photographer friend’s room and find out what she’s hiding! Neko Secret Room is a naughty action puzzler where you have to solve the grid-based brain teasers of ChanOS to hack into a database of saucy photos. Select pieces of each image and swap them around to discover the correct combination and restore the completed scene. The lovely clients shown within are surely worth the effort!
Neko Secret Room Review Pros:
- Decent Anime-style graphics.
- 699MB download size.
- Touchscreen controls.
- Character customisation options – breast size slider, thigh slider, height, headwear, hair color, clothes, and body color.
- 3rd person adventure gameplay.
- Room – in here you can play darts against the Ai, dance to music, and look at photo sessions.
- Slider puzzles can be played by mixing up the photos in your gallery.
- To control the slide puzzles you tap one piece and then another to swap them around.
- Slider puzzle has the sides filled in already for you and you just do the middle.
- At any time you can restart or rejumble the pieces.
- Completed puzzles will snap into life to tell you.
- Different difficulties will increase the number of tiles you have.
- Seems difficulty changes also reveal more skin including nipples and fun bags.
- Two types of image slide puzzles – photos and photo sessions, photo is just of the girl, the photo session is the girl and the whole set around them.
- Has a cat walking around!
Neko Secret Room Review Cons:
- No tutorials.
- You just start in a room with icons.
- The slider puzzle is clunky with no help on if a piece is right, being able to see the image completed for help.
- Darts are kinda boring.
- The puzzles are just a case of getting the smaller hard-to-see details right like lighting or buildings in the background.
- The slider puzzle tile selection turns it purple making it hard to see what tile piece it is.
- Just feels a bit like a mish-mash.
Related Post: Thunder Kid 2 Null Mission Review (Xbox Series S)
Neko Secret Room:
Developer: Ayos Games
Store Links –
- Graphics - 7/107/10
- Sound - 6/106/10
- Accessibility - 6/106/10
- Length - 6/106/10
- Fun Factor - 6/106/10
This I am hoping is a simple case of I’m too old so I don’t understand the point and younger gamers will know what this is all about. You play as a girl who has gone (broken in?) into a friends room and you go around it petting their cat, playing darts with horrible controls, dancing to rubbish music or changing your clothes, breast size and thighs!? Aside from all that kinda creepy shit, you have a slider puzzle set to play. Go through your friends computer and take on the slider puzzles from photos or sessions, each has 3 difficulties that increase the amount of tiles and also makes the person in the image take off more clothing until they are basically naked. If you ever wanted a game where you examine every inch of a nipple to make sure it fits in the shot by the window then boy howdy you hit the big time. Overall I just don’t get it, I don’t get any of this because as a puzzle game it’s lacking and not that great, for a darts game it’s OK but the controls are meh and if it’s a how to break into a friends room and rifle thorough her shit then it’s perfect. If anything here intrigues you then we’ll then go buy it otherwise join me in saying what in the actual fuck.