New Trailer: First Local Nine-Player Wii U Game, Runbow, New Art and Gameplay
Runbow is a fast-paced, action party game with a never-before seen color mechanic: Up-to
nine players race against each other as platforms and obstacles appear and disappear when
the background changes vibrant colors. Players can sprint against each other in Run, or go
head-to-head in one of Runbow’s six additional modes, including Arena, King of the Hill,
ColourMaster and The Bowhemoth.
• Online and Local Nine-player Multiplayer – The biggest couch-multiplayer
experience to come to Wii U, ever!
• If You Can’t See It, It Doesn’t Exist! – Players must think fast as obstacles appear
and disappear with the changing backgrounds.
• ‘60s Poster Art Aesthetic – Using the unique art style of Saul Bass and the
Czechoslovakian New Wave, Runbow is not only fun to play, it’s fun to look at.
• Hundreds of Challenges – Runbow’s packed to the brim with challenging levels and
endless permutations of color transitions and obstacles!
• Seven Great Game Modes – Challenge friends in King of the Hill, Arena, Run,
Online, Bowhemoth, Adventure or become the ColourMaster and dominate
Runbow’s colorful world.
• One Master to Rule Them All – Play against friends in ColourMaster mode, where
challengers race against one malevolent ColourMaster who controls the colors and
obstacles in the level.
• Master The Bowhemoth – Runbow’s toughest game mode, The Bowhemoth, has
racers tackle more than 30 minutes of platforming challenges that will put the
patience and skill of even the toughest players to the test.
• Tons of Unlockable Costumes – From Pirate to Zombie to Ninja, players can pick
the runner that’s right for them.
• Challenges, Achievements, and More – Hours of replayability and unlockable
content will keep gamers running back for more.