Nightdive Studios’ Enhanced SHADOW MAN: REMASTERED Releases this April Ahead of Comic Reboot from Valiant Entertainment
Originally released in 1999 for the PC, PlayStation, Nintendo 64, and Dreamcast, SHADOW MAN: REMASTERED follows Michael LeRoi, the current holder of the voodoo warrior moniker “Shadow Man”, as he battles the forces of darkness attempting to cross-over from their realm into the world of the living. Join Michael as he fights his way through the swamps of Louisiana, the back alleys of New York City, and the dark and terrifying land of Deadside in his mission to keep supernatural threats from invading the land of the living.
SHADOW MAN: REMASTERED comes with a bevy of awesome new features that take advantage of modern gaming hardware, including:
- 4K widescreen support for the latest monitors
- No more jaggies thanks to anti-aliasing and all sorts of other post-processing magic
- A whole new visual experience with dynamic shadow mapping and per-pixel lighting
- Never-before-seen content cut from the original game
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering to really take advantage of modern displays
- Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 versions coming soon
To keep the undead party going, comics publisher and the original creator of Shadowman Valiant Entertainment will release their upcoming SHADOWMAN comic series reboot on April 28, 2021. SHADOWMAN #1 will be available for purchase from retail shops and online retailers.
A new preview for Valiant Entertainment’s SHADOWMAN comic series by New York Times bestselling writer Cullen Bunn (Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe, Asgardians of the Galaxy, The Sixth Gun Harrow County, Venom) and acclaimed artist Jon Davis-Hunt (Clean Room) is available today on ComicBook.com