Paradox Interactive presents Knights of Pen & Paper 2
Knights of Pen & Paper 2 is out today for PC, Mac, and Linux. KYY Games brings you the sequel to Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition, featuring new in-game races and feats, randomly generated dungeons, retro-styled graphics and music from a new era of gaming, and more jokes and humor than you can fit in a bag of holding.
The newly released version, for PC, Mac, and Linux, includes support for gamepads, keyboards, and mice, along with a completely necessary 1080p 60fps presentation of the game’s pixelated 16-bit world. The PC version also includes the recently released story expansion, Fist of +1 Fury, which challenges players to face an onslaught of monsters and cultural references from the Far East of Paperos.
To celebrate the release of Knights of Pen & Paper 2 we are offering the popular first title, Knights of Pen & Paper +1, for 75% off every version until Sunday, October 25 23:59 CEST. This includes:
- Knights of Pen & Paper +1
- Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Deluxier Edition
- Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Haunted Fall
- Play a group of pen and paper gamers playing a pen and paper role playing game
- Punch a Panda! Explore your anger management issues in the FREE Fist Of +1 Fury expansion!
- Create your own characters, how about a Rocker Dwarf Warrior or a Cheerleader Elf Monk
- More contemporary geeky jokes than you can stuff in a CAVE! Gotta catch them all!
- Lots of monsters, equipment, a crafting system, and things to customize.
- There’s no paying your way to victory here! Start with all of the content, unlock it with the blood, sweat, and gold coins, of your party!
- Customizable hot keys, Steam Controller and Gamepad support