Review: Pay Day The Heist
Its cops and robbers meet left 4 dead. A fast paced objective based FPS affair. You play the role as a robber and must work with your team mates in a variety of missions. My personal favorite is the bank mission due to the intense fighting and you know just chilling in the lobby with a AK blowing cops away.
The developers claim they got inspiration from the classic film HEAT, And it shows big time. They even name a level heat street and is reference to the bit in the film where gun fire ensues through the streets after the bank heist. If you’ve not seen HEAT and I just spoiled it for you tough shit, You should of seen it by now.
- Solid graphics and frame rate
- upgrade weapons/equipment cod style
- has online 4 player co op
- levels are varied and a good choice
- has swearing in it
- Inspired by the greatest movie ever
- Not enough levels to sustain long play times
- Harder difficulty levels are near impossible alone
- Some unlocks can take a while