Phaseshift Preview (Steam Early Access)
Race with us in our Phaseshift Preview, Brace yourself for a face-peeling blast through cyberpunk-styled locales. Engage in frantic vehicular combat with over 16 highly explosive abilities and weapons. Inspired by Extreme-G, Rollcage, Wipeout, and other 90s/00s combat racers.
Phaseshift Preview Pros:
- Decent graphics.
- 2.36GB Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- Full controller support.
- Racing gameplay.
- Neon flashy appearance.
- Can rebind controls.
- Graphics settings – resolution, windowed mode, graphics quality preset, chromatic aberration, and frame rate limit slider.
- Field of view slider.
- Edit profile options – name, team name, and race number.
- Full stats screen.
- Hire teammates for racing.
- 3 bikes each with unique stats.
- The garage allows you to change wheels, liveries, and loadout.
- You get four abilities to use in a race – light, heavy, defense, and utility ability.
- Earn EXP and cash from races.
- Level up to unlock new weapon and defense choices for your loadout.
- Tight responsive controls.
- Banging drum and bass soundtrack.
- Supports mph and kph metrics.
- Easy to learn controls.
- Minimalistic Hud.
- The custom race is all that is available.
- A handful of race locations.
- You can tweak the difficulties, laps, amount of Ai racers, destructible elements, and weapons.
Phaseshift Preview Cons:
- Championship mode is shown but not unlocked.
- No tutorials are in the game.
- Feels more like a demo than early access.
- Sometimes the flashy neon makes the game hard to play.
- Drifting only seems to slow you down.
- Hitting the wall is way too powerful at slowing you down.
- No camera view options.
- Minimal graphic settings.
- Unlocking decent weapons that actually work properly is slow and tedious.
- Only one game mode.
Related Post: Hell Pie Demo Preview (Steam)
Developer: Bubblehead Studios
Publisher: Bubblehead Studios
Store Links –