Rainbow Skies Coming Exclusively To Playstation Network In 2014
Today, indie game publisher and developer eastasiasoft and development partner SideQuest Studios announced that their upcoming role-playing game Rainbow Skies is coming to the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and the PlayStation Vita handheld entertainment system in 2014.
“We have enjoyed great support and success on the PlayStation 3 system in the past and are happy to bring our latest development to the PlayStation® family in 2014,” said Marcus Pukropski, CEO of SideQuest Studios. “Rainbow Skies combines lots of fan feedback with our own vision and will be an awesome mix of old meets new. We are looking forward to showing gamers more of Rainbow Skies in the months to come.”
Please visit the followingor more info
- Official website: http://www.rainbow-skies.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RainbowSkiesGame
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RainbowSkiesGam
About Rainbow Skies
From the makers of Rainbow Moon comes Rainbow Skies, a new fantasy role-playing game. Immerse yourself in a colorful and vibrant world, filled to the brim with friends and foes, murky dungeons, turn-based battles, towns, shops, and everything else your role-playing heart desires.
Tamable monsters, upgradable characters, and a variety of weapons and equipment offer you a wide range of customization and character development possibilities. Tons of optional and endgame content, side and treasure hunt quests, a new main story, and other exciting content will keep you hooked for countless hours.
- Explore fascinating scenery in two parallel worlds
- Engage in turn-based battles and execute devastating commands, including new combo attacks
- Raise and level up a large variety of monsters, and add them to your party
- Upgrade your characters, weapons, equipment, and battle skills
- Complete all side quests and optional content to extend game play up to 100 hours and beyond
- Exchange your saved data between your PlayStation®3 system and PlayStation®Vita system
- Play a variety of mini games, including a new fishing game
- Enjoy up to 50 background music tracks with a total playtime of more than two hours
- Experience a technically perfect game engine that runs at 60 fps with little to no load times