Retail Version of Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Announced with New Screens
Kalypso Media and Stardock Entertainment are thrilled to announce that Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, the highly acclaimed 4X fantasy strategy title, will be releasing across Europe on 16th August for Windows PC. The launch of Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes sees Kalypso Media continuing their publishing deal with Stardock Entertainment to release the boxed retail version across Europe.
After a devastating cataclysm has precipitated the world of elemental into an era dominated by death, chaos and destruction, new civilizations have risen from the ashes. In Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes you will forge a new empire in a world sundered by powerful magic. Mighty champions and grand armies will fight under your flag to face terrible creatures, complete quests, rediscover lost secrets and expand your kingdom in your bid to rule the world of Elemental.
Features of Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes:
- Legendary Heroes: Champions seek you out based on the amount of Fame your kingdom has generated.
- Exciting Levelling System: Your sovereign and champions evolve through a skill tree that visually allows you to plan what kind of hero you want him or her to be. Make your mage into a powerful Necromancer, or train your Assassin in special attacks that bleed the life from your enemies.
- Tactical Depth: Additional special skills, combat mechanics, spells and various maps promise intense battles with endless hours of fun.
- Countless Monsters: The events of the Fallen Enchantress have raised the dead and caused forgotten creatures to return to the surface of the world to spread terror.
- Large Maps: Gigantic sized maps deliver truly epic games.
- Impressive Graphics: A powerful graphics engine delivers stunning visuals while improving performance on older machines.
- Own Worlds: Use the included modding tools to create new improvements, locations, quests or factions. Design new spells in the Particle Cauldron and entire worlds with the Cartographer’s Table.