Review: Hill Cliff Horse-PlayStation Mobile
Hill Cliff Horse is a free roam horse simulator with added physics.Explore, eat, drink, run, jump or walk your way around cliffs and hills. Push bales of hay around the hills, climb up cliffs, or jump off towers and rocks.The more you feed your horse the stronger its jumping and pushing abilities!Complete the quests to unlock mods for your game!
- Good graphics.
- Simple gameplay, eat,jump and fly around the level.
- Quests are available and unlock mods.
- Mods change the game, things such as lava,grass bales,slow motion,high jumps etc.
- Cheap price costing a measly 40p.
- Auto saves.
- Controls are simple and can use touch screen or face buttons.
- Mods can easily be turned off and on via the menu.
- Really short game and all quests can be done in minutes.
- Not really a game and more of a mess about simulator.
- Has a lot of slowdown when mods are activated and a bit of clipping on the scenery.
In Summary, Not a bad bit of fun and you cant really complain too much due to the low cost. It does something different and does give some enjoyment. I could swear its a copy of a game jam entry by Notch but for the life of me cannot remember 100%. Until we get goat simulator levels of gameplay, This will just be a nice little idea.