Review: Hitman GO: Definitive Edition (PS4)
Hitman GO is a simple to play, but difficult to master turn-based strategy game set in a stunning interpretation of the Hitman universe.
- Awesome graphics.
- Lovely high end presentation. Levels look like a model with characters in the game represented as figurines.
- Cross buy with the Vita version.
- Game play is a puzzler first and foremost. Take out targets, Avoid being seen and collect items.
- Cross save via the cloud and you can upload and download saves yourself.
- Full Platinum trophy.
- Opening tutorial.
- Levels can have multiple objectives and sometimes have to be replayed differently to pass them all.
- Fast loading times including fast restart.
- Hints are available. You can even select one particular objective.
- Loads of replay ability.
- Seven themed levels taking in classic areas from the Hitman franchise.
- Easy to learn, Hard to master.
- Simple easy to use controls. Move with the left stick, X button to do actions and right stick to move the camera around.
- Can reset game data.
- Cheap price point
- Small download file size.
- Earn up to 3 Hitman coins on each level. These are collected to open up further levels.
- Can replay levels.
- Smart stylish beast of a game.
- Environmental aids. You can hide in bushes, Throw rocks and use hatches etc.
- Boss fights.
- Difficulty spikes.
- No leaderboards.
- Cannot save replays.
- Can change view by holding the right stick, Not able to hard change the view.
- When selecting to replay a level you are not able to see which objectives you have done.
- Will make you feel stupid.