Review: Rainbow Moon (PS3)
- Cheerful bright graphics
- simple menu layout
- random encounters are a choice not a must
- varied locations
- ability to “craft” weapons with material gathered
- hours and hours of game play
- easy controls
- The game changes alot meaning tactics will have to be used.
- Music is really bad and really begins to grate. Options only allow on or off
- the story and dialogue is a bit naff, lord of the rings type story it ain’t
- navigating some areas can be awkward, Trees obscure your view
- No auto save but you can manually save if you remember!
- DLC=buying it basically makes the whole game easier. I see it as a bad thing
- the first hour of game play is slow and boring as you level your character up
In summary it is a worthy purchase and you cant get far wrong with the price. You will lose track of time while playing. It will encourage the whole “just one more go” syndrome. Ignore the bad story writing and once you get past the first few levels, you have yourself one hell of a good game.