Review: So Many Me
A charming puzzle platformer starring Filo and his band of misfit clones as they attempt to save a world threatened by an ancient, malevolent evil. Using their combined powers, Filo and his fellow Me must puzzle their way through a land of exotic creatures, devious traps and evil minions.
- Lovely cartoon graphics.
- full 360 pad support .
- Nice soundtrack.
- Humorous story line.
- Steam achievements\cards
- Unlock\find new customization items. Loads of crazy outfits to find and use like frankenstein to geeks.
- Huge epic boss fights.
- Constant updates.
- Platformer with puzzles .
- Rescue \find seeds which make a clone of you who follow\mimic you. They can be individually customized.
- Use your clones, They can change into objects to help you navigate the level. for example they can turn into blocks to which you can use.
- Kill enemies by jumping on them Mario style.
- Every level has a clone, item and a coin.
- Charming locations.
- Later in game you can change into a super crazy bad ass creatures/vehicles with powerful attacks.
- Running game completion stats on screen so you know how far you have gone.
- World map where you can select levels, replay levels and see how many items you have in each level.
- Tutorial pop ups through out the game.
- Hours of fun and the game is so easy to play.
- Caters for casual and hardcore players.
- few instances of slowdown.
- Difficulty spikes randomly through the game and at surprising parts.
- After finishing a level it chucks you straight into another level, it would be nice to go back to the hub world.
- Slight learning curve in regards to the mechanics.
- Soundtrack can get repetitive.
In Summary, A cutesy cartoon puzzle platformer that is fun to play. This will suit all gamers of all ages and abilities. its really nice to look at and is basic in the platforming but devious in the puzzles. With helpful hints through out and the Pokemon “Gotta catch em all” clones to find, it has some serious legs on it. its a wonderful charming little game that’s worth everyone’s time.