Review: Super Steampunk Pinball 2D (Steam)
Super Steampunk Pinball 2D is an action-arcade game with a hi-bit steampunk aesthetic.
- Smart old school pixel graphics.
- 496MB Download size.
- Steam achievements.
- 1-2 players pass and play.
- Table display- Width, Standard, and height.
- Hud size- None, Small and large.
- Three difficulties- Easy, Normal and hard.
- Controller support.
- Basic looking table but so very deep.
- Rewarding gameplay.
- Local leaderboard.
- Catchy chiptune soundtrack.
- Procedurally generated bonus stages.
- The ball takes damage and is a clever little gimmick.
- Feels authentic.
- Simple but effective.
- Stickers- Random drops and fun to collect.
- The font can be hard to read.
- No online leaderboards.
- Drop rate of stickers is quite low.
- Graphics - 8/108/10
- Sound - 8/108/10
- Accessability - 8/108/10
- Length - 8/108/10
- Fun Factor - 9/109/10
For what should be a fun but short game, Steampunk pinball is actually a deep and rewarding game. It has just one table and doesn’t look all that but here I am many hours later and still learning new things. The bonus stages are excellent and I just really enjoy the whole game. In short a must for pinball fans and people who like time waster killers.