Review: Wake Up Club
- Its an alarm clock
- Wide selection of themes ranging from the defaults up to ones from popular game series such as Gravity Rush, Tokyo Jungle and Journey.
- Has trophies, Yes trophies for waking up!
- Has a Wake-up Club mode, you can set an alarm to be part of a club with up to 11 people off your friends list who have set the same alarm time as you. Tap your on-screen avatar as quickly as you can when you wake up to win the competition. You can try and wake the others up by tapping their avatar.
- Both digital and Analog style displays are available.
- Few different voice overs and ring tones available.
- Its an alarm clock. If you are one of those that sling their alarm clocks at the wall instead of hitting snooze, this could be the most expensive free app you ever get.
- May not have a theme for everyone.
- Wake up club mode requires you to leave your vita on all night. Luckily you can leave it in stand by but still its technically on.
- You could get loads of noise from your Vita if you forget your running the app and friends are blamming your avatar.
In summary, Its free, its an alarm clock, you get trophies. You can annoy friends. Case closed go, get it now.