Showing Is Better Than Telling: New Wreckfest PlayStation 5 Trailer
Just a few weeks ago, we told you about the critically acclaimed demolition racer “Wreckfest” coming to PlayStation®5 on June 1st, 2021. And we talked a lot about how good it’s going to look. Well, showing is better than telling, as they say, so without further ado, here is a new Wreckfest Gameplay Trailer – be sure to watch it in 4K!
Wreckfest is coming to PS5 on June 1st, 2021, and will be available both digitally and as a retail box for $ 39.99 / € 39.99 / £ 34.99.
Owners of Wreckfest on PS4™ can upgrade to the enhanced version on PS5 for $9.99 / € 9.99.
Here is an overview of the added enhancements:
- Dynamic dirt on vehicles
- Improved shadows, particles, and environment lighting
- Higher resolution textures
- An increased amount of foliage
- New visual effects for skidmarks
- DualSense haptic effects
- Much faster loading times
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line, and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customization – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armor
- Receive free updates that add new tracks and tournament challenges with unique rewards!
Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance! Wreckfest Website